Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MY DEAREST IS BLOGGING AGAIN


For many years after I started blogging I encouraged my dearest to open a blog because I think he has much to offer after 50 years Ministry in Churches.  He opened one, but shortly lost interest and didn't post for a long time.

Lately he's been sharing some thoughts with me, and I say "That would be a good article, why don't you  blog again.  Well, tonight he surprised me and put a new post on his blog "From My Recliner".  So stop by and welcome him back to Blog Land.

Hope you're having a good day...Raining here, staying inside with a cup of coffee and slice of fruitcake.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Great
    lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying my a.m. coffee; wish I had a slice of your fruitcake!
    I'm off to visit your husband's blog and I'll share the link with my sis too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has the opposite problem that I have! ha. I can't seem to stay away from blog land! :)
    Enjoy your cozy rainy day! I'm off to pay Don a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Betsy. I have a strange attraction for internet connections.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)