Thursday, December 13, 2012

LOVE OUR CHRISTMAS VISITORS


Our friends from Santa Barbara are coming to visit today and go with us to the Glendale Galleria and Cheesecake Factory.

We have known Tom since college days, and they both Don and Tom celebrate 75 this year.  This picture was taken at Tom's Birthday Party.  His wife Juliana is from Holland, and I just love that she still has her accent!  This should be another delightful day!  Pictures to follow.

BTW ~ the painting on my header was a Christmas Card I designed from the Cradle to the Cross! 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh...that sounds like a lot of fun...good friends and the Cheesecake Factory! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    I noticed the header...what a great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header art is beautiful! What a delightful time you will enjoy with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header too. the perfect Gospel.
    I'm so glad you are having friends drop in during the holidays. Wish we could have been some of them too.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)