Friday, December 14, 2012

GLENDALE GALLERIA AND CHEESECAKE FACTORY


 Sometime you just need to get out of the kitchen and see some sights and lights and visit with dear friends.  That just what we did Thursday afternoon.
Time for a ride on the tram around the village square and see Santa's House.

My dearest just keeps celebrating his Birthday...Will it ever end.  We had his Party back in November so it wouldn't be in the middle of December and all the Christmas rush.  But the 14th is his Birthday, and he celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory.  They gave him a "little" Sundae with a candle, but it was the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake that tickled my fancy.  Yummm.  Thanks for sharing dear and Happy Official Birthday.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds delicious! Beautiful photos,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive photos and your cheesecake sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to get out of the kitchen.
    I like the little tram that goes around the mall. Great way to see the sights.
    Now i can officially say Happy Birthday to Don.
    Thinking of all of you with hugs and kisses.
    Sue (Dave, too)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)