Saturday, November 10, 2012

SUNDAY ~ 1000 GIFTS ~ CONTINUED

 
My 1000 Gift's Journal is getting closer to that 1000 mark.  Sometimes I get so busy I do forget to write them down.  But I do love sitting down with a cup of coffee and reading back over the list and then I'm thankful all over again.  
#921  Seeing my dearest in the kitchen (why is it fun at our daughters? HaHa)
 #922  Molly OK after getting a fox tail in her eye, having it removed, medication, and now all healed with no damage to her eye.
#923 A new marble rolling pin from the Thrift Store for $2.00. 
#924  Hand tooled handles for the rolling pin by cousin Jerry.
 
 
925# Fall Colors
#926  A wonderful Latte specially made for me by Sue in Boise
#927 Lis and John getting to attend Don's Birthday Party.
#928 Dear friends that last a lifetime.
#929  Love and care of my family.
 
What are you thankful for today?


8 comments:

  1. many many things and one of them is the friendship I have made with you! Lovely photos, great rolling pin, they say they are best for pastry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -The aroma of apple pie filling the house and knowing Ben will have pie for his 19th birthday tomorrow.
    -A beautiful autumn day
    -tender touches from a small grandson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I intended to do this ... along with starting an art journal,a quote journal, travel journals ... I'm such a procrastinator. Love that you are counting your blessings each and every day. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warm, snug home on this frosty, chilly morning.
    Church and challenging sermons.
    Music and songs that keep rolling around in my head this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. --an usually quiet and restful sunday
    --girl talk over coffee after church
    --Jack recovering nicely after his neutering yesterday
    --happy, smiling boys...hearing their laughter coming down the hallway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, Wanda. I adore your new header pic. Since Sandy the storm hit, I have been especially thankful for warmth, a home and food. God bless your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. reading this as a reminder of the many things we have to be grateful for... including friends who remind us. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea on writing those down! Beautiful photos too..

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)