Thursday, November 29, 2012

Old Pictures ~ Memory Lane

 
Going through some old pictures and found one of my favorites of our grandson's Kaleb and Elijah.  I've shared several current pictures of the boys.  Kaleb the football quarterback, graduating 2013, and Elijah, Water Polo and guitar player.  This was taken at Sugar Pine when the boys were so little and I was still a redhead. HaHa.
 
 
 
 
They are darling little boys, who grew up to be very handsome young men.  So proud of both of them.  Love taking a trip down memory lane.  Thanks for coming along.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Grandchildren are such a blessing. Looking back just melts my heart.

      Delete
  2. Looking back melts my heart too.
    The kids just grow up too fast.
    I'm glad my Grandkids still want to hug and snuggle once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, so true...and you have some darling "redheads" that would melt anyones hearts.

      Mine still hug me too.. so glad they didn't outgrown that!

      Delete
  3. Aw... such a nice memory. Why can't those grandkids stay little just a few days longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha, just wait till you going to Josh's High School graduation..seems like so far off..Boom! Then it's tomorrow!!

      Savor the moments... I know from your pictures you do!!! Love ya.

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness! I could tell who they were right away! :) I found an old photo of Harry this week. He's about 18 months and sitting in a toy box, reading a book. haha. Had to put it on the frig for a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time just seems to fly past!! Such sweet photos... I love the one of you holding them in your arms... =D blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)