Saturday, November 10, 2012

DECISION!!


Can you return a fish??
 
Several years ago my grandson, Jon gave me a blue Betta fish for my Birthday.  I had it for over a year, and it became so friendly he would come to the top of the water when he heard my voice.  If I put my finger on the side of the bowl he would come over to it.

Sadly he died, and I have purchased a new fish, and he really has a different personality.  Stays at the bottom of the bowl, will not respond to my voice.  This one is called a Dragon Scale Crown Tall Male Betta.   I don't remember my "Blue Boy" having such a fancy name.

When I told my dearest I was thinking of returning it and trying to get one more like Blue Boy, he thinks I'm a hard hearted woman, and suggested I give the new fish more time.   OK, I will.  But a woman wants some positive response!!! So little "Rudy" I guess you win, and I'll give you time to come around and get used to your new home and my voice.

What would you do??

8 comments:

  1. SUSHI! Tom from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. only you wanda would be worrying about hurting the fishes feelings, you are a sweet heart, maybe he's just shy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think I've already hurt his feelings...sigh...

      Yes, maybe Rudy is just shy!

      Delete
  3. Bless your heart. Give him a chance. Maybe he will come around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do the Christian thing, and give him a second chance..even fishdeserve that.

      Delete
  4. I would keep the fish; could you get another and thus have two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, but you can't put Betta fish together in the same bowl...they are fighters. I really don't want two bowls, so I will be patience and see what happens!

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)