Monday, October 8, 2012

MEET ELIJAH

 
I've posted a lot of pictures of our grandson Kaleb, and his football games.  Since we live an hour away it's easier to get in on Friday nights for the Football games.  However, we are just as proud and excited for our grandson Elijah (Kaleb's brother) who plays Water Polo for Sunny Hills High and their team is doing great.  His games are scheduled at odd times during the week, so we haven't been able to see one of his games yet.
 
This week he decided to get a really "Cool Short Cut".  A couple of years ago, he donated his "long" hair to Locks of Love.
 
Besides his dedication to Water Polo, he plays guitar for the Youth Praise Team at his Church.
We are proud of all our grand kids, but some don't want to be the "stars" on Grandma's Blog, so I respect that!
 

7 comments:

  1. He's such a sweet, handsome guy! Love his new hair...and so would my 'twin' Brian that blogs with me! haha. Hope you get to a water polo game soon..that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Grandkids Wanda.
    You have every right to be proud.
    Thanks for letting us MEET Elijah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair and he sounds like a fine, young man with a bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A handsome young man who sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. My oldest son had really long hair several years ago but finally outgrew the look and keeps it short now. Hope you are having a good week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how proud you are of your grandsons and family in general. One day maybe I will have grandkids to enjoy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)