Wednesday, September 5, 2012

YELLOW HEADED BLACK BIRDS

 
When we were at my brothers home on our trip, one evening a flock of yellow headed black birds stopped by to feed on their way to Washington.


My brother said they come through every year from Mexico.  I've never seen any birds like it.  Saw many new and wonderful things on this trip.

For those of you who have prayed for my brother's surgery.  After a difficult surgery, he is doing great and went home today after a week in the hospital.

8 comments:

  1. oh I'm so glad your brother is safe and well, I have never heard of these birds, so different, beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen yellow headed black birds either. I know the monarch butterflies come from Mexico and they end up here. :)

    Glad your brother is doing better and able to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear the good news about your brother. Praying for his continued recovery.
    I haven't seen yellow-headed blackbirds before either.
    they are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of those birds either. So glad to hear good news about your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so unique. I am glad you got to capture these : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your brother is doing well.

    I've never seen those little birds either!! thanks so much for sharing them with us. =D

    blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are attractive birds. I am glad your brother is home and healing.
    I got your package today and the cards are gorgeous, you are a talented painter. I mailed you the return envelope today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankful that your brother is improving.
    What unique birds. What a treat for you to be able to photograph them.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)