Saturday, September 29, 2012

WONDERFUL TRIP AND VISIT

 Back home safe and sound and thanks for all the prayers for my brother and our sister trip to see him.  While we were there we visited the Farmer's Market, but the vegetables in the basket are from Hal and Becky's garden.  She made a veggie casserole that was so delicious. 

I thought it would be fun for you to see little Wanda and her big sister, Donna when we were children.  You can see how happy we are to be with our little brother.  He's very thin after his illness and surgery, but making a good recovery.  He has an appointment Monday, to get the final results from the oncologist and will find out the details of what they found, and what kind of Chemo treatment he will have to have.  Please say prayers that it will be minimal and with good results.

In the bottom right picture, my sister is showing Hal some pictures of her new great grandson.

These kinds of reunions are priceless.

10 comments:

  1. That was a good sibling reunion that will stay forever in your fond memories, and I pray for healing results for your brother.
    Boy, they grow pretty vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful family, I will keep your brother in my prayers!Welcome home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun! Hope Hal gets a great report on Monday! Glad you had a fun and fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos and such special times shared. Praying for your brother. Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How good that you were able to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those reunions are very special. So glad you had a great time. I pray for your brother to have strength in his body as he undergoes the chemo treatments and that he will be stronger and stronger every day. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Wanda,
    Your sister trip and visit with your brother, Hal... must make you all feel so close and even more dear to each other.
    You all look so joyful to be together...
    I will keep Hal in my prayers as he progresses toward healing and health.
    God bless you and your whole family,
    ~ Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you and your sister were able to take that trip to see your brother. I pray that his post-op report will be a good one and he will have a full and quick recovery. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great you were able to visit your baby brother. Very nice photos. Glad you made it to and from safely. I pray every thing turns out well for him.

    It's really bad allergy season here at the moment, I get so tired of breathing through my mouth because the nose is stopped up tight, guess I'll have to break down and see the doctor.

    I like your header, but the background I'm talking about is the green, looks like old fashion wallpaper with the ledge edging around your blog post. Where do you find something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I just became a new follower and hope you will visit me as well. Waiting for your return to visit some more. Blessings, LJ

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)