Saturday, September 22, 2012

SISTER TRIP

 
Monday morning I'll be getting on the Amtrak Coach Bus for the fist leg of my trip.  The bus will take me to Bakersfield where I will get on the train and head up North where my sister will pick me up.  Will spend the night, and then we will leave early by car for the final leg of the trip to visit my brother and his wife just north of Mt. Shasta.
 
It's been a long time since my sister and I have had a trip like this and time to really visit.  I'm so looking forward to it.  Since we were just at my brother's a few weeks ago with our trip to Oregon it will be great to see him now that his surgery is behind him, and he's well on the road to full recovery.  There is just the three of us, and it's been many years since all three of us have been together.
 
I won't have a computer this trip so will have to catch up when I get home on Friday.
 
Say a prayer for safe journey's for me and my sis.
 

16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photo of you and your sister. Praying for you to have safe travel and that the three of you will have a very enjoyable visit together. Take lots of photos to share later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mildred. We are rather spread out. My sister is 6 years older than me, and I'm 10 years older than our brother. It will be a good reunion, I'm sure.

      Delete
  2. Wanda, that trip sounds like a fabulous reunion. Have a safe and sweet journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a whirlwind, but sometimes those are the best, cause you don't dilly~dally..You get down to business.

      Delete
  3. How fun! Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip! My boys would LOVE to ride that train! :) I'll miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a real fan of Amtrak. It is clean, always on time, and has a coffee shop.

      I'm taking my book "Satify My Thirsty Soul" I started , but just have been too busy to sit down an read. I will have 6 hours of reading. Not bad...and how many cups of coffee???

      Delete
  4. Yes, prayers for your trip. Prayers for safety, health and tons of fun.
    This will be such a special time for the 3 of you.
    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you think it's been over 15 years since the three of us were together, it will be a special time. Lots of pictures.

      Delete
  5. I can hear Roy and Dale singing "happy trails to you ..." - have a blessed and fun trip Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Ha, Bob you heard Roy and Dale, and I heard Willie!! I think they go together...Happy Trails on the Road Again!!! Hope to get lots of pictures.

      Delete
  6. What a lovely trip, bus train and car, and a wonderful reason to be making it. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for a safe and very blessed reunion. Enjoy this special time together! Such a pretty pic of you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Safe travels and a wonderful visit with your sister and brother. Visits like that are to be treasured - as they seem to happen less and less as we get older, and don't live near each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely that you'll all be together again. Prayers for safe and happy travels, and wishing you a wonderful time too.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)