Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY FOOTBALL BRACELET


The daughter of my heart, Chelenne, Kaleb's mom brought me a darling "Football Bracelet" to wear to the Football games.  Isn't that cute.  I just love it.




Saturday afternoon, they played a hard fought game at lovely Big Bear Lake.   It took a couple of hours to get there, but oh how beautiful the drive. 

The sky was filled with huge puffy clouds all shapes...The threat of rain was there, but didn't sprinkle until after the game.

Safe trip home for all the family that attending the game.  Guess you know where me and Grandpa will be every game!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun bracelet! How special! I know you're having a wonderful time going to those games!

    We had clouds like that yesterday...I'll probably post pictures later this week. I especially love that last photo of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you will be at those games, Wanda!! Love it!! And, you will be very stylish with that football bracelet. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous drive to the game. I adore the football bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)