Thursday, August 9, 2012

YES MOLLY, YOU'RE GOING!


There are times we take Molly with us, and times she had to stay in the Kennel when we are gone.  But as soon as I lay out my suitcase and start packing...don't turn your back, or something new will be in the suitcase pretending she's a furry sweater.

She's done this since she was little and she just celebrated her 8th birthday on July 30.  When I start putting her bed, and suitcase, food and toys in the middle of the floor, she relaxes and figures she going too.

Both friends and family on this trip to Oregon are pet friendly, so Molly will get to enjoy all the sights and sounds too.  She's a great traveler and once we are on the road...crawls in her bed and sleeps!!!

Taking our laptop, so might get to check in once in a while.  Also I have scheduled some things to post automatically.

11 comments:

  1. How cute! Oh yes!!! My dogs have all loved to travel and know what the suitcases mean. Haha! Although now when Trudy can't go with us, she gets to stay at her other "home", the pet sitters. She knows when we are in the neighborhood and goes absolutely wild.
    (I also dare not put on tennis shoes or a visor because she thinks we are going for a walk and gets very disappointed when we don't. One day she followed me around as I collected trash in a plastic sack. It finally occurred to me that she thought I was holding a "pick-up-the-poop" sack! Lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nonnie...that's hilarious. Especially the "Pick up sack"...Molly knows when it's walk time, and will not let my husband rest until he gets up and takes her.

      They certainly become part of the family.. Thanks for giving me such a chuckle this morning.

      Delete
  2. She is adorable and so wants to go with you, and this is great news for her to go on the adventure with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a happy camper when she gets to go on a long trip...A good little traveler.

      Delete
  3. I like Molly. And I can't say as I blame her for trying. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...oh, that's so sweet. Our first two cats did this! Glad she gets to go on this trip with you...so much more fun for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby and me and "Molly" makes three. Good jour ey my friends. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly is so cute and smart too it seems...have a good trip. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly is such a sweet pup! I hope she enjoys her vacation as well.
    cher

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)