Thursday, August 2, 2012

WHAT?

How many times have you just looked at someone, and they say "WHAT?"  I can't believe how many times I hear it.  But when I was scrolling through my recent pictures of our great grandsons, I just started laughing at this picture of Matthew, and said if I was going to put a caption on this on, it would be one word.  "WHAT?"

When was the last time someone said it to you?  Or, when was the last time you said it!!  This is my new response. HaHa

"~W H A T?? ~~ THAT'S A DEEP SUBJECT, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU."

8 comments:

  1. WHAT?






    haha...sorry...couldn't resist. lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa...That's a deep subject, I'll get back to you...

      You are just too cute Betsy dear!!

      Delete
    2. haha...miss you. Will return in a few days. :)

      Delete
  2. When they ask, they usually know what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was going to say too.
      Such innocence...

      Delete
    2. Big eyes, two hands full of mud...and that innocent "What?" You gotta love it.

      Delete
  3. LOL! Alex, my grandson, looks at us and says, "What did you say?" in a way that conveys he's not quite giving it all up. LOL! What??

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)