Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I LOVE SCARVES, DO YOU?


I have quite a collection of scarves.  I love them and especially in the winter, as they are so warm and comfy around your neck.  Also the new lightweight ones are great anytime of year and for places that have the air conditioners on high...like Church, Restaurants, the Mall, etc.

I keep my scarves hanging on hooks on the back of my bedroom door.  I have such a nice variety and this isn't my winter scarves...they are in a drawer until the cold weather.  The most interesting one is on the left.  I love lace and my friend up North has this new yard and pattern for a very lacy scarf.  She also made me one in fall colors that's hanging in the back, not visible in this picture.

You can see I'm wearing one of them in the picture of me and my sister, Donna.

Jill said the temperature in Oregon is in the 60's....Wow, today it's over 100 here.  I will be packing my scarves!!!!

Do you like scarves?  Do you wear them year round?

12 comments:

  1. I love scarves as well, I had too mnay for a while and now I try to keep the numbers down, ha ha, I love the lacy one, i have one like that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, did you make your lacy one?

      Delete
  2. I love scarves. Just not on me. Those are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I just visited your blog and your cruise..how lovely.

      So nice you stopped by.

      Delete
  3. I do have a few that I wear year-round! They are such a nice accessory! I love your lacy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife is a scarf collector too. Have a good holiday in Oregon. From what I have seen and read it looks an interesting state with some beautiful older towns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started packing this morning..so excited.

      Delete
  5. Oooooh, you know I love the one your friend made!! ;) I think I saw that pattern on Ravelry. I'm going to have to check.

    I do love to wear a scarf... they are so easy to adjust your temp! LOL! You look lovely in yours. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing how a cool or warm scarf can adjust the temp like you mentioned...

      Warm scarves or Oregon....

      Delete
  6. I do not have a scarf collection, but Bethany, taking after her Grandmanita, has quite a few. She wears them summer and winter too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your sweet Bethany would loan her mom a few....

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)