Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DAD, I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BEST!


We have a standing joke in our family about who is the "Favorite" kid.  Having three daughters, and one son, it's obvious who the "Favorite Son" is.  Myk of course!

Jill, being the baby of the family and coming 5 years after the others, has never worried about her placement! HaHa

The firstborn, Michel (pronounced Michelle) has been playing this family joke for several years now.  Signing cards, and making comments about being the "Favorite".  Julie (16 months younger) just gave her Dad a mug to set the record straight! HaHa.  It's hilarious and just had to share it!  We've had such a laugh over this.

Click on the picture to enlarge and read all the "comments" on the mug.  Dad's having a cup of coffee in it as I type.

What can be more fun than family jokes!  We thrive on them around here.  Maybe I'll share a couple more some time.

14 comments:

  1. That's a terrific mug. I love all the joking too.
    I know I was Dad's favorite.
    I was an only child....no competition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess being an only child has it's upside!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh,how funny is that. I know I was the favorite daughter. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you were! We have a bunch of Comedians in our gang!! By the way I'm sending you a message on fb.

      Delete
  3. You can tell each of the kids that they are my favorite! Everyone should have such a great family. DON AND I KNOW IT'S MOMA'S FAULT. Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom ~ You are just too sweet. I thank God every day for our Family. The biggest treasure in my life.

      Delete
  4. you sound like such a happy bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time....we have had our moments, as all families do. But on the most part we really do enjoy being together. Get Myk and Michel together, and they have us rolling on the floor...

      Delete
  5. This is a cute post about who is the favorite. With me, I say my sister is my favorite sister. I have only one sister :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terra ~ I have ONE sister and she's my favorite too. She's 6 years older than me, so growing up we were not as close as we became as adults.

      Delete
  6. Fun to have family jokes that last over the years!!! =D blessings ~ tanna
    ps love the new quilt spread!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a lot of family fun.

      I'm so enjoying my new quilt bedspread.

      Delete
  7. haha, Oh, that is so fun. I'm sure Myk felt very outnumbered at times, too! ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he did. But now he has two sons, so his wife is outnumbered!! And the beat goes on!

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)