Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SAYING GOOD BYE TO TAHOE ~

 We took our last walk downtown before packing up and heading for home.  We've had a great vacation.  Wonder why the Blues Brothers are so happy to see us leave!! Down right rude...haha.

 Should we drive, or take the bike??  That's one bike I don't think I could get on...but we saw several kids climb to the top to get a picture.
 
 We are celebrating our 51st Wedding Anniversary a little early (June 24), but what better place than Tahoe to celebrate.  I made a heart in the sand, lined it with pine cones.  I told my dearest this was his card!!


 We had a wonderful dinner at the Chart House overlooking the lake and the food was delicious, and the dessert...sinfully good!

8 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time!! looking forward to seeing you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe journey home.
    I'm so glad you were able to enjoy Tahoe and all of its beauty.
    I keep meaning to take a picture of the Blues Brothers and bike and
    it just never happens.
    Love you
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! The Chart House! Glad you had a good vacation. Congratulations on your anniversary -- one day before Moth's birthday and this year the day before I have my eye surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Anniversary, Wanda!!! Your card was wonderful! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GG~
    I'm so glad you were able to celebrate up in Tahoe, and what better weather?
    Those pictures were fabulous, and I look forward to hearing all about it when I come in July :)
    Pine cones in the sand...how classic!

    *Lots of love*

    Danni

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pair of legs in those shorts. You are giving me a run for my money with them...
    You are a wonderful couple. Love you both and wishing you many more years of happiness. Miss yaaaaaaaaaa luv,Karen Counts

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)